Listen to caregivers discuss tips for legal and financial documents and why it is important to begin planning for care costs as soon as possible.
• Access the free Managing Money education program at https://www.alz.org/education. There are worksheets in that education program that are really helpful for things like budgeting considerations, care costs and organizing documents.
• Find local support and resources at https://www.communityresourcefinder.org
• Visit our free online community at https://www.alzconnected.org to connect with others impacted by Alzheimer’s and dementia.
• The Association’s Helpline is a free service, available 24/7 and can offer confidential support and information for anyone with questions about dementia or Alzheimer’s. They are always available to connect with you at 1-800-272-3900.
• Visit https://www.alz.org/ALZTalks to register for upcoming webinars.
• Follow the Alzheimer’s Association on Facebook at https://www.fb.com/actionalz and on Instagram & Twitter at @alzassociation.
Visit https://www.alz.org/ALZTalks to register for upcoming webinars.